[ddots-l] Re: (No Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:13:46 -0000

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:40:27 +0000

Hi Guys,

There is a different number for the UK - here's the detail from Microsoft's web
page below.

George.

Contact Microsoft Accessibility Support - United Kingdom

Our agents provide assistance to either: customers with disabilities or
customers looking for support with
accessibility features; such as screen readers, screen magnifiers, or speech
recognition commands.

The Accessibility Team phone number is: 08000260584

Weekday hours of operation are:

9 A.M. - 5 P.M. GMT