[ddots-l] Re: Delta 1010 and monitoring

  • From: Johanna Herranen <jherrane@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:55:12 +0200 (EET)

Hi, Phil!
And warm thanks for your help! The problem solved. I had to set the
outputs 1/2 to Monitor mixer in patchbay router. Then I can hear incoming
signal directly from out 1/2 without input echo on, and I can hear
recorded signal from the tracks. The problem was, when I set out 1/2 to in
1/2, I could hear the incoming signal, but not the recorded tracks. This
is quite hard to explain with my bad english... hope you understand.

Thanks alot to all who helped me!

Johanna

--
Johanna Herranen               johanna.herranen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Kemiankatu 1 C 17              Skype: jherranen