[ddots-l] Re: Delta 1010 and monitoring

  • From: Johanna Herranen <jherrane@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:59:04 +0200 (EET)

Hi, Phil!
Warm thanks for your reply. Just because of this lagging problem, I can
not record with input monitoring on.. That's why I asked how to hear the
signal directly trough the card. I checked the mixer and found mute
setting for each input. But the mute checkboxes are unchecked so input
mute is off. There is a patchbay router tab in the Delta control panel. I
tested to change output 1/2 to input 1/2, not  to wave 1/2. Then I can
hear the signal... but not what I've just recorded. I guess, I have some
kind of routing problem or I have set something wrong in the mixer.

Johanna