[ddots-l] Re: Delta 1010 and monitoring

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:55:41 -0500

Johanna,

You say that after setting the patch bay thing to input 1/2 instead of wave1/2, you can hear the signal, but not what you've just recorded...

In that case, What do you hear? The patch bay thing seems like it would do just what you want--to have the input lines go straight through to the output line. Sorry I can't help more--that's my best understanding of these things at present.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johanna Herranen" <jherrane@xxxxxx>