[softwarelist] Re: Importing Impression files into OP

  • From: Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:46:50 +0100

Bruce Goatly wrote:
Clive Bonsall wrote:

You're quite right ... Dave did refer to an Impression *folder*.
However, I'm not sure what the difference is between what you/Dave refer
to as a "folder" and what I call a "document" ...

By 'folder' I meant (and I assume Dave did too) the original file format, consisting of a pseudo-application (which looks like a normal folder under Windows). I suspect we are in violent agreement here...

Ex oriente lux. But can't you convert them to the "newer" file format before importing into OPW ... assuming, of course, you have an appropriate version of Impression?
--
C.B.