[softwarelist] Re: Importing Impression files into OP

  • From: "Bruce Goatly" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:12:29 +0100

Clive Bonsall wrote:

You're quite right ... Dave did refer to an Impression *folder*.
However, I'm not sure what the difference is between what you/Dave refer
to as a "folder" and what I call a "document" ... ISTR that at some
stage CC changed the file format, so that it had the characteristics of
a "folder", tho' I may be talking complete pants. FWIW, all my
Impression "files" will load into OPW, and some of them are quite
complex "documents".

By 'folder' I meant (and I assume Dave did too) the original file format, consisting of a pseudo-application (which looks like a normal folder under Windows). I suspect we are in violent agreement here...

Bruce