[softwarelist] Re: DPScan + ARMini -> crash?

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 22:41:14 +0100

In article <PbEGAFFbGNFOFw6l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Question is, is TWAIN active on the systems that are crashing. Do
> they still have a lazy task swapping option.

I have not copied any TWAIN drivers across to the ARMini, as I
haven't felt the need yet to move the scanner across.

Assuming you can activate lazy task swapping in the same way as on
the Iyonix, I have not knowingly activated it.

I'm about to give your latest test version a whirl, though I have had
a couple of glasses of the amber nectar tonight, so I hope I shall be
in full control of the situation 8o).

--
        Chris Johnson