[cst_2014_board] Volunteer Deposits

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:40:48 -0600

Hi CAPS,

First of all--thanks to all of you for the work you have put in this year to make Collindale Swim Team happen! Last night was a great way to close the season. I am, once again, so impressed with what each of you brings to this team, as well as your dessert-making skills. :-)

I am putting together an email for John to send out regarding volunteer deposits for this year, but I want to run it past you first. Karen, I will need your input on whether the deadline for getting notice to the people who have not fulfilled their volunteer requirement is reasonable. Heidi, I'd like your okay on this wording. All--is there anything I'm leaving out or phrasing inaccurately?

"Dear Collindale Families, It was wonderful to see so many of you at the end-of-season celebration last night! Thank-you for sharing your summer with us, and for your help in making this a fun and successful swim season for our children. I still have all of your volunteer deposit checks. If you would like your check returned directly to you, please contact me by the end of the day Friday, August 1st, and we will make arrangements for you to pick your check up either from my home or from the pool. Otherwise, if I don't hear from you, I will be shredding the checks during the upcoming weekend of August 2nd-3rd and disposing of them. The only exception to this would be those few families who have not been able to fulfill their volunteer requirements this summer. *You will receive notice from our volunteer coordinator by the end of Thursday, July 31st if our records show that you have not fulfilled your volunteer requirements. *If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email (marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx) or phone (970-372-2188). Once again, thanks for all of your help!"

I'm hoping to have John send this out tonight, so I appreciate your prompt feedback.

Don't get washed away out there! Carol, I hope you have a great trip, and best of luck to Carson at Zones.--Marlene