[cst_2014_board] Re: Final events

  • From: RENEE OSTERGREN <rostergren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 19:55:19 -0600

Here's to our final week + banquet/celebration!  We enjoyed the City meet as
well :-)

- I'm happy to help with the pancake breakfast
- Yea for Cinzetti's
- If there is a plan for a slide show/DVD we should communicate who we should
send our photos to.  Otherwise I've had success with using like a Smilebox or
Shutterfly location that you invite people to view, add photos, etc.

Renée Ostergren
~ enjoy the now ~