[CTS] Re: Linux?

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:34:07 -0500

How would you know if Telnet server is running under NT 4 Server Sp-6a
(Small Business Server 4.5 (IIS 4, Exchange 5.5 SP 3 (OWA (Outlook Web
Access)), MS Proxy 2, SQL 7 (Nothing using it, not loaded, Arcserve 6.5.X
SP2)? I don't recall seeing anything under Services. I am not at work so I
cannot check. Our E-mail is retrieved from the Outlook 2k client, not
throught the Exchange extention. Website is hosted externally. Our server
runs IIS 4 for SBS tools, and our website, which has nothing just the
default SBS page. With the proper URL, can access Exchange through the web
browser, and 2 VPN ports. 2 users cannot access the server externally till
they put passwords on their account. (There are only 4 of us. I am the only
computer person there.)

Thank you,
Eric Vogel

Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 7:56 PM