[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster in command console windows 7

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:10:34 +0100

Hello,
What you included in your message looks like it might be intended output, but I am not very familiar with the command line interface.

After you got BrailleBlaster to perform the translation it looks like the output is the translation into Braille.

To have the translation sent to a file call BrailleBlaster like:
java -jar brailleblaster.jar translate infile.xml outfile.utd 2>brailleblaster.log

Michael Whapples
On 14/07/2014 23:40, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:
Michael,

Interesting point! The output is different now. I used:
java -jar brailleblaster.jar translate %bPath%%inputFile% 2> brlblaster.log
And this is the output to the screen (still not going to the output.log file
though!):

Administrator:  brailleBlaster process Assistant
*     3. Automatically translate input file to nominated output file.
*
*     4. Emboss the translated braille version of the input file.
*
*
*
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
*
Select an option or q to exit 2
The file location is  C:\Users\Cearbhall\Documents\braille\
Do you wish to use this location?
[Y,N]?Y
Do you wish to use beep.txt as the input file?"
[Y,N]?Y
   8copy con _+beep.txt"_: f !
-m& l9e %d d t4 8con0 is a
special file"n1 t /&s = 83sole0
7ie keybo>d71 x copies :at y
type 6! _+beep.txt_: file4
   ,3trol-;,z w 5d ! 8copy0
process4
   7,3trol-;,g wd probably n "w
if y type x 9 say ,notepad7

Could you suggest the actual command line string for me? I am new to this
type of work, sorry. I want to hide this trace-type output from the user but
still capture it in a log file. I cannot modify the java source code so I
have to do it in the batch program if possible.

All the best,

Cearbhall

M: 0833323487  T: (01) 2864623  em: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx