[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster in command console windows 7

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:34:09 +0100

Keith,

I think it would be best in time to manage the logging. However, there will
be times when it is useful again. For that reason, I would like to find a
way to pipe it for now.

I have tried the command line:
        java -jar brailleblaster.jar translate %bPath%%inputFile%   >
brailleblst.log

but this does nothing1

I imagine the two input and output parameters are making the piping
irrelevant to the brailleblaster.jar call. Any ideas?

All the best,

Cearbhall

M: 0833323487  T: (01) 2864623  em: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.