[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster in command console windows 7

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:27:07 +0100

Probably.

The significant output which redirection of stderr removed was mostly from liblouis and liblouisutdml, the other stuff not sure exactly but my guess would be somewhere in BrailleBlaster. Finding all the points where output in BrailleBlaster is produced is probably the largest part of this task.

I will start on thrying to deal with this.

Where do we want output to go?

Should LibLouisUTDML and LibLouis log data get placed in the BrailleBlaster log files?

Michael Whapples
On 15/07/2014 12:12, Keith Creasy wrote:
Yes, I agree.

Michael, can we fix this? It really is too verbose by default.