[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster in command console windows 7

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 23:40:36 +0100

Michael,

Interesting point! The output is different now. I used:
java -jar brailleblaster.jar translate %bPath%%inputFile% 2> brlblaster.log
And this is the output to the screen (still not going to the output.log file
though!):

Administrator:  brailleBlaster process Assistant
*     3. Automatically translate input file to nominated output file.
*
*     4. Emboss the translated braille version of the input file.
*
*
*
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
*
Select an option or q to exit 2
The file location is  C:\Users\Cearbhall\Documents\braille\
Do you wish to use this location?
[Y,N]?Y
Do you wish to use beep.txt as the input file?"
[Y,N]?Y
  8copy con _+beep.txt"_: f !
-m& l9e %d d t4 8con0 is a
special file"n1 t /&s = 83sole0
7ie keybo>d71 x copies :at y
type 6! _+beep.txt_: file4
  ,3trol-;,z w 5d ! 8copy0
process4
  7,3trol-;,g wd probably n "w
if y type x 9 say ,notepad7

Could you suggest the actual command line string for me? I am new to this
type of work, sorry. I want to hide this trace-type output from the user but
still capture it in a log file. I cannot modify the java source code so I
have to do it in the batch program if possible.

All the best,

Cearbhall

M: 0833323487  T: (01) 2864623  em: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx