[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster in command console windows 7

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:49:56 +0100

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the welcome.

I wonder if you can help me to understand what is being displayed on the
command.cmd window when I run brailleblaster in batch mode under Windows 7?

Here is a typical output screen:

Administrator:  brailleBlaster process Assistant
7ie keybo>d71 x copies :at y
type 6! _+beep.txt_: file4
Finish end_style
Begin start_style
Finish start_style
Begin insert_translation
Begin end_style
Begin insert_translation
  ,3trol-;,z w 5d ! 8copy0
process4
Finish end_style
Begin start_style
Finish start_style
Begin insert_translation
Begin end_style
Begin insert_translation
  7,3trol-;,g wd probably n "w
if y type x 9 say ,notepad7
Finish end_style
Begin start_style
Finish start_style
Begin end_style
Begin insert_translation
Finish end_style
-----

It looks like some sort of trace!
 I clear the screen after the brailleBlaster program has finished so that my
batch menu appears clearly. However, the output above appears once the
program is running and so I wonder if I can pipe it to a file, if it is
important to retain it, or if I can suppress this output by a setting in
brailleBlaster?

All the best,

Cearbhall

M: 0833323487  T: (01) 2864623  em: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx