[bookshare-discuss] Re: Am I the inferior validator?

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:01:10 -0400

Hi Cindy,

Question for ya.  How do I get and enter the copywriter date, holder, isp
number and all the good stuff.  Also, There is a synopsis in the file.  How
do I put it in so there's a synopsis?  I think that's it for now.  LOL!  I
think, once I have all this down, I'll be able to submit more books.  Thanks
so much for your help!  Smile!

Kathy

A day hemmed in prayer, never comes unraveled.