[bookshare-discuss] Re: Am I the inferior validator?

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:13:04 -0700

Hi, Cindy. Now that, I don't know, but I would think they would. Someone who
knows for sure will have to answer that one, since I registered as a
volunteer within days of joining Bookshare. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.