[bookshare-discuss] Re: Am I the inferior validator?

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:40:12 -0400

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback.  I validated two books last night, and feel a lil
better about the work I did.  Props to those who focus more on formatting,
but I do what I can.

Actually, that original message was left unfinished cuz I debated sending it
at all. I thought perhaps it was a little too... I dunno, whiny?    But I'm
glad it was recieved so well by you all.

My advice to new scanners and validators? Do it anyway!  I  nkow it's kinda
a daunting task, but it really does help the collection.  I mean, what's the
worst that can happen?  Your book is rejected, and so?  It really doesn't
hurt anyone.  And most likely the book will be accepted, even if it needs a
little work.  The collection grows most cuz of the work of each of us.  IF
you need some tips, write the list, that's what we're here for.We don't
mind.

Always,
Allison