[bookshare-discuss] Re: Am I the inferior validator?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

Brenda, What you did with the hyphens is exactly what
we do when we do the books for bookshare.
Unfortunately, you're right, and bookshare won't take
the books without the copyright info -- but it's
possible there's only one edition of the book
published, that we could provide that information for
you and you could submit the book (and if you're a
volunteer as well as a member you'd get $2.50 credit
toward your membership if the book isn't already on
bookshare, but maybe you know that already).

If there are multiple editions of the book and you
remember which one you used, e.g., hardbound,
originally published one, Large Print edition,etc., we
might still be able to get the info -- even if you
don't remember, if you know how many pages the book
was and whether or not it was illustrated, we might be
able to get the info.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com