[bookshare-discuss] Re: Am I the inferior validator?

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:36:16 -0700

Hi, Allison. I think what you're doing is fine. I don't bother with the
formatting. I can't see what the pages look like, anyway, so I don't bother.
If all the pages are there, it's a complete book and I can read it, I
approve it, and that's all I do. I don't worry about all the other stuff
because it's just more than I can do. JAWS isn't going to tell me all that
formatting stuff unless I go character by character sometimes, anyway, and
I'm not going to do that. I don't validate in braille because I don't have a
braille display and my Braille Lite won't take RTF files, which is what I
take most of the time. I do what I can with what I have. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.