[bookshare-discuss] Re: Another book port question

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 06:22:33 -0700

The current software for the BookPort supports: txt, rtf, doc, brl, brf,
htm, html, daisy, mp3, wav, and audible.com format 4 files.  I believe that
is the entire list, but I may have missed some.
The current price I believe is $395.  If you call APH they can give you the
warrantee info, etc.
It is a fabulous product in my humble opinion.

Richard