[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "Jerry Weinger" <jnweinger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:56:44 -0400

Rick and List,
If I may respond to your email below, I will clarify.  I strongly endorse
progress and innovation when I say that my hope is that the Book Port
evolves based upon its ability to read books, its small size, and its
reasonable cost.  And yes, thinking outside the box is always a great tool.

Possibly there aught to be two boxes, Book Port, and Book Port Pro.
Possibly they would have the same footprint and price.  Possibly they would
not.  Possibly the Pro model would sport additional features such as USB
power source, wireless, portable synthesizer, a calculator, and possibly
other features that others will think of outside the box.

Sincerely,
Jerry Weinger,
  _____