[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:01:31 -0400

Aman Singer once posted information on a battery replacement that allows the
BP to operate on AC or, if memory serves, a cigarette lighter converter. I
see this as potentially increasing the size of the device, since additional
hardware would be needed. On the other hand, it's something that I'd like to
see, too, provided its effects on size and weight weren't very great.