[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:30:30 -0500 (CDT)

Oh come on, people. Everything doesn't increase the size of the device. Look at the Audible Otis. It had facility for an AC adaptor and was much smaller than the BP. All I'm saying is don't just assume everything's going to increase the size of the unit before you know. That way madness lies, because ideas are rejected before they're even looked at.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Walt Smith wrote:

Aman Singer once posted information on a battery replacement that allows the
BP to operate on AC or, if memory serves, a cigarette lighter converter. I
see this as potentially increasing the size of the device, since additional
hardware would be needed. On the other hand, it's something that I'd like to
see, too, provided its effects on size and weight weren't very great.