[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:42:48 -0500

I totally agree with Bruce's last message. If the calculator was very basic
i.e. the 4 basic functions percent squareroot a memory or 2 that shouldn't
take many resources, would require little programming, shouldn't increase
the cost, could probably be in a future firmware download.
As forfeatures most of us have never needed an airbag does that mean cars
shouldn't include them to save space and cost?