[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:42:29 -0500

Here's why I feel discussing resources,size,  and cost are a good idea.
If users make lots of outlandish suggestions, the company is probably more
likely to ignore  their suggestions; but if users understand how feasible or
probable a feature is, they can make more intelligent decisions on if they
should stand behind a suggestion or not. This would show the company that
their users are more serious  when they strongly support a suggestion, thus
making their acceptance more likely.

Kevin