[bookport] Re: NLS Beta Program

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 19:50:40 -0500

That would be eminently helpful.

"-----Original Message-----
"From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael
"Bowman-Jones
"Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 5:48 PM
"To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Subject: [bookport] Re: NLS Beta Program
"
"Greetings, Don and List,
"
"I thought that since all of us are on the BP list we would all
"receive the Newsletter but apparently not.  I have no idea why
"I have been singled out to receive it--I don't think it's
"because of my good looks.
"
"I would think the Newsletter is easily accessible from the APH
"website.
"That being the case, I think it is time that Pamela or someone
"else from APH stepped up to the plate and gave us all a clear
"answer even if it says they cannot tell us anything directly
"for certain reasons--even something like "Yes, the BP will
"work with the NLS DAISY books but we can't tell you how at
"this point" should be sufficient.
"
"Michael
"