[bookport] Re: NLS Beta Program

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:46:32 +1300

Hi Don and list:

I contacted Neil Bernstein and asked to be involved in the beta testing. In his response, he mentioned that I wasn't eligible because he was unable to supply the hardware the testing required. Perhaps Catalina and others interested should contact him.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>