[bookport] Re: NLS Beta Program

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 17:33:42 -0500

Thanks Michael; that sounds like great information to know about, but.  If
this information is as you say in an APH newsletter, how can we not know
about it.  This is quite confusing and I wonder why APH would publish such
an advertisement without its current BookPort customers and beta testers
being made aware of this capability.  Very interesting.