[bookport] Re: Book port, best player.

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 03:30:08 -0500

The good thing about overdrive and net library is they permit downloads of
their titles.  You just sign in and off you go.  after downloading the book,
just sync it to a compatible device.  this is why I purchased a small MP3
player.  Well, this was before sound Taxi.  Now, I'd rather take the time to
convert the titles to be played on my B.P.