[bookport] Re: Book port, best player.

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:27:49 -0500

Phil,

This is a program provided by only select regional NLS libraries to their
patrons.  It is not a national program.  These libraries have decided to pay
Overdrive's fees to provide this service.  some regional libraries have decided
not to pay the fees and join the program.  Consequently, blind people in those
states are not able to use this service.

the Overdrive books from this service can be converted to MP3 using Sound Taxi.

Kelly