[bookport] Re: Book port, best player.

  • From: "Cathy" <mrstwotrees@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 09:47:57 -0400

Once you put the book on another device, how do you get it back on the computer
so you can get it to play or change it to a different format?  I have a muvo,
but after getting the book on the unit, am not sure how to get it back onto the
computer.  Thanks in advance for the info.

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
May I never get too busy in my own affairs that I fail to respond to the
needs of others with kindness and compassion.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)