[bookport] Re: Book port, best player.

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:37:50 -0400

Overdrive is the producer of the audio books. The Overdrive books are
available from many different libraries. In my state, you can download
Overdrive books with a membership in the state library as well as many local
libraries. You can listen to the books with software downloaded from the
site onto your computer. These books can not be read with B P. However they
can be read with many over the counter players. I have a small player from
Perkinsstore.org that will resume at the point where you stopped. It was
about $50.

Happy Reading

Make it a great one

Sharon