[blindreplay] Re: You Tube and The Playlists

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 16:12:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I never tried the youtube.com playlist but if you can play the
80 videos in one shot then Replay AV 8 should be able to do it
with its URL Finder tool I believe.

Is this playlist presented like 1 video at a time with maybe 1
or 2 seconds of silence between each video?

I would ask Leslie to forward your question to tech support:

leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx

Try this playlist using URL Finer tool.

The media catcher maybe a better applicatin for what you are
trying to di with the playlist on youtube.

One part of the Media Catcher program needs to be fixed before I
can say use it to you all. Just my opinion.

Petro