[blindreplay] Re: You Tube and The Playlists

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 12:59:31 -0500

yes, please that would be awesome

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 9:45 AM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: You Tube and The Playlists

Yes I know but some sites don't follow proper standards but
youtube.com does.

I have done like 55 mp3 recordings on Applian products. Let me
know if you want the download list.

Petro

--- Life My Way <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

petro, when you find a play list on YouTube you can find that
particular
button. by pressing the letter b in jaws or the letter c in
window eyes
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>