[blindreplay] Re: You Tube and The Playlists

  • From: "leslie bee" <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 18:42:54 -0700

Hi there -
So I am testing it now and it is working great.  I just clicked on "play
all" after I told Replay Media Catcher to start recording and it is
recording each video individually and automatically as they start to play.

So you will have 80 (or how many there are) separate videos to watch - not
one big file.  Does that make sense.

Leslie
From Applian
(not a techie)