[blindreplay] Re: You Tube and The Playlists

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 05:07:06 -0700 (PDT)

I am a Jaws 8 user and tested the Media Catcher program 2 weeks
ago for Applian Technologies.

Brief notes:

Installation very accessible. Easy. Well done.

Two issues are:

The listview where your recordings end up in cannot be accessed
with applications key (right click) at this time. You have to
use your Jaws cursor and do a Jaws right mouse click to bring up
the context menu of options. Not a big problem but was told it
will get fixed by Applian.

Pressing Alt+R does not take you to the Record menu bar. Use
your alt key and then right arrow 1 time to access the Record
menu bar. Not a big issue at all.

You can definitely use this program.

Petro