[blindreplay] Re: You Tube and The Playlists

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 05:25:17 -0700 (PDT)

To add here. The programs that work well with Jaws are:

Replay AV, Replay Radio, Media Catcher (soon to be improved I
hope), replay Converter, Replay Music and using Jaws 8 and on
Windows XP OS. My experience only.

You can also use the Freecorder Toolbar 3 which recently came
out. You have to use the Jaws cursor. You can also use
Freecorder 2 but you will need sighted assistance to register
the product key as the submit button cannot be found.

 I beta tested these myself for accessibility.