[blindreplay] Re: You Tube and The Playlists

  • From: "leslie bee" <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 06:02:12 -0700

Hey Petro -
Okay when you click on the Youtube playlist link below you get taken to a
page.  On the left side of the screen are the videos that comprise the
playlist and on the right side of the screen there is the name of the
playlist, the description of it, from, how many videos (83 sheesh!) a link
to other playlists by this person and then right below that is a button that
says play all videos - it's both a button and in text so you might be able
to use your screen reader with it.  And then below that is a link to "share
this playlist"

I hope this helps.
Leslie from Applian
(an early riser)