[blindreplay] Re: You Tube and The Playlists

  • From: "leslie bee" <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 19:11:48 -0700

Hey there -
So you can get the demo here

http://applian.com/replay-media-catcher/demo.php

But the demo will only allow you to record 75% of a video - so don't get mad
at me...okay?

And remember the secret to using it is to open the program first, click
start recording - which hopefully is properly labeled - and then play the
video you want to record.

I hope it works for you.

Have fun checking it out.