[blindreplay] Re: You Tube and The Playlists

  • From: "leslie bee" <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 19:54:55 -0700

Well you can check out all our products at www.applian.com - the home page
has our A/V Streaming Capture Suite featured on it...and that's pretty much
everything we offer.  The suite has nine programs.  But I am not sure that
all the programs work as well with screen readers as Replay AV does.

We are working hard to make sure that our program are accessible but I am
pretty sure we still have work to do.

I hope this helps,
Leslie