[blazie-support] Re: BLT 40 Problems

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 04:09:48 -0400

Oh dear -- This worries me as I just bought both my 2 notetakers -- one of
which I may send back...
How would I know if they are defective?  I haven't charged them that many
times since I got them 3 weeks ago.
The display is very clear and reliable on my new M40 -- none of the pins
stick or need to be pushed down -- unlike on my used brl lite which has a
lot of wayward pins.
I still don't know which of my units to part with -- the used one (which is
really nice except for some sticky pins) or the expensive new one...   Who
knows -- maybe I'll keep both if they turn out to be flaky and need repair
all the time maybe it'll be nice to have a backup -- but then I'll spend the
rest of the year paying off my credit card...
Apparently a lot of you are seasoned users of this thing.
So, what are your recommendations???  Should I send one or the other back?
or ditch FS altogether and get a notetaker from someone else?
Thanx!!!
--le