[blazie-support] Re: more on millenium vs brl lite

  • From: "Mahjoub Boulhaj" <boulhaj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:25:38 -0400

Penny's problem is unique. I used a BLM20 for over 2 months before I swapped
it for a BLM40 and the keys on it were as quiet as you can imagine. They
hardly made any sound. So, my advice to penny is that she should make the FS
tech support people aware of the problem. I know another guy whose BLM20 is
not noisy at all either.
Good luck, Penny.