[blazie-support] Re: more on millenium vs brl lite

  • From: Penny Golden <pgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 07:43:54 +500

Thank you.   I will do that.  I loved the braille lite because it was
quiet; bought a private party's millennium 20 thinking that it would
be bigger and better and also quiet.  I will definitely get FS onto
this problem.  thank you.
And I am still on the list, which I am not supposed to be.  There's no
way I can leave, I guess.  I have been trying to for a week; steve
gave it a try yesterday.  We get as far as the first letter to
disconnect, but that confirmation I cannot get right.

Penny Golden
pgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx