[blazie-support] Re: BLT 40 Problems

  • From: "Mahjoub Boulhaj" <boulhaj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 03:22:48 -0400

Just send it back to FS and ask for an exchange. The same things you have
described in your message happened to me. I had to return my unit three
times in less than 2 months for repair. Very unfortunately, everytime it was
returned to me, it wouldn't work more than a week before the same problem
resurfaced. I had to fight with the tech support people over the phone last
time to get them accept to send me a replacement. It looks like this is a
problem with the BLM40 units. I didn't raise that problem on the list before
thinking that it was only me. But now that you are experiencing the same
problem that has given me lots of headaches over the past two months, it
seems that FS should be made aware of this and do something about it. It is
really hard and disappointing to part with your note-taker when you are so
much used to it.
Mahjoub