[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 20:29:08 -0700 (PDT)

Sue,

If the first sentence on one page seems to continue
the last sentence on the preceding page, then you know
the pages follow. Changing scenes --Would there be a
double space before the next scene, or does the whole
next section seem to make sense and not appear to be
part of someting before it?

Cindy

--- siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi experts,,
>
> I am validating a Fern Michaels book called The
> Future Scrolls.  The book is
> in large type and, although there are page breaks,
> there are no page
> numbers.  What I am wondering is how I will know if
> there are any pages
> missing?  I have to read it through to correct all
> the little errors, mostly
> spaces within words but that is okay because she is
> one of my favorite
> authors.  The problem will be when it changees
> scenes.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sue S.

Yahoo! Mail