[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:24:37 -0500

Sue,

Yes, you left out that important little piece of info about not being able
to delete it.  Well, if the pages are consistent, and from what you've said
I gather they aren't, then the Stripper will probably leave that text in the
book.  So, if you can't figure out how to delete it, then maybe you should
release the book and let someone else tackle it.  Sorry because I know
that's not much help.  But without seeing an example page with the problem,
there's probably not much someone can do.  Maybe you can release it, let
someone take a look at it and tell you how to solve the problem, then they
can release it for you to continue validation.

HTH

Gerald

  _____