To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:17 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question

Thanks Mike. I am having a problem with MS Word you might have the answer
for. At the beginning of every paragraph and the beginning of each page I
see the word "normal" on the left side of the page. Do you have any
suggestions about getting rid of that word? What worries me is that it
might appear in the books I upload. I have not uploaded any since this
started happening.. Any help from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sue S.