[bksvol-discuss] validation question

  • From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:13:15 -0400

hi all. I was reading the instructions tonight and it said that a person was not required to read the book if they didn't want to in order to validate. If you don't read the book how can one be sure to know whether it's a pretty cleans? I found excellent ratings but yet there are weird characters in the books. Also how do you know which characters to remove and which to keep in? I find there's also a lot of numbers before the copyright. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also what's the fastest way to edit a book? I have kurzweil and word.
Rebecca and Seeing Eye dog Sherman
email only rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
aim rebeccai27