[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 05:23:29 -0700

Hmmmm, page breaks don't show up in my Pac Mate when I look at a Bookshare rtf file I am validating. Hard returns don't either. Does anyone know if there is something I can do to make them display? It would be helpful to see them as I read along. For now, I take care of page breaks and make sure the blank lines are where they should be with K1000. Still, I'd like to see them on my Pac Mate if possible.

Thanks.

Evan